2046
naadik nanaman ako sa 2046
mga 3 araw ko na pinapanood paulit-ulit
ilang mga linya mula sa 2046:
Chow: When you don't take "no" for an answer, there is still a chance you'll get what you want.
Chow: Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back.
Chow: In love you can't bring on a substitute.
Bai Ling: Why can't it be like before? Please don't go. Stay with me tonight. Let me borrow you.
Bai Ling: And tonight? Are you borrowing me, or am I borrowing you?
Chow: No difference. Maybe I borrowed you earlier,now you're borrowing me.
mga 3 araw ko na pinapanood paulit-ulit
ilang mga linya mula sa 2046:
Chow: When you don't take "no" for an answer, there is still a chance you'll get what you want.
Chow: Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back.
Chow: In love you can't bring on a substitute.
Bai Ling: Why can't it be like before? Please don't go. Stay with me tonight. Let me borrow you.
Bai Ling: And tonight? Are you borrowing me, or am I borrowing you?
Chow: No difference. Maybe I borrowed you earlier,now you're borrowing me.


1 Comments:
nahanap mo na nga ba yon?!
Post a Comment
<< Home