rockestra na bukas
9 am call time. San ka pa? Oh well I wouldn't really bitch about that. I'm actually excited :) Sana lang hindi bumigay ang biyulin ko. It's hard not to get carried away especially with twisted halo and sugarfree. Sarap. Peo lahat naman ng banda nakaka- high. I guess the beauty of rockestra is the fact that we're not really trying to make you like any of the bands or the orchestra. People who would watch will probably have little or no idea of what's really gonna happen. 6 bands playing three songs each and an orchestra. So what. We're not really trying to convert people to classical or to rock. I think the whole point of rockestra is to show people that the marriage of these two genres would be one entirely new and beautiful experience. Nothing that any of you has has ever imagined.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home